- $8.00 for all shooters
- First-time shooters are free. Come see what it’s all about!
All matches begin with a safety briefing. All shooters must attend the safety meeting to participate in the match.
Summer Start Time (April 1 – September 30): 9:30 am
Winter Start Time (October 1 – March 31): 10:00am
If you think the match might be cancelled, call one of the club officers before arriving. We will also send an email notification for cancelled matches, so be sure you are signed up for our email list.
- If temperatures are below 29 degrees an hour before the Safety Meeting
- If snow or freezing rain is forecast for the day.
- If conditions outside would cause a safety issue: Like lightning, very heavy rain, or snow.
- If conditions look bad, look for an email update that the shoot might be canceled or call a club officer the night before to check and see if the shoot is on.
- Link to Weather Information at the range