Saturday, February 20th Match Canceled

It’s supposed to be cold and windy Saturday, so we’re canceling February’s 3rd Saturday match.

The weather forecasters–who as we all know are always correct–are saying 60° for next Wednesday, so we’re hoping our 4th Wednesday practice match will still happen.

Keep an eye out for email and Facebook updates. If you’re not already signed up for our email announcement list, head over to the Gate Code and Match Announcements Email List to register.